Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Angela Hockham

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Angela

Angela Report 29 Jun 2005 17:33

Hi my grand father was Thomas Maycock.born 1864 In Bozeat Northamptonshire. We know very littlle about him , only that he married and had two daughters Lillian and Ethel . His first wife died ,then he married mary Jolly our grandmother . We think he lived at pitsford in 1901 . It would be good to find his mother and father, brothers and sisters. Is there any one out there who knows this Thomas, of course only from family history. Regards Angela Hockham.

Byng

Byng Report 4 Sep 2014 12:10

Hi Angela
I cannot send messages on genesreunited!! Please email me on [email protected] but I do not think I can help you.
I have a Melville Miller b.1925 in Alberta, Canada. his father was Joseph and he was NOT a ship's doctor. He too was born in Canada and lived in Alberta most of his life.
Darlene
Passed on by Byng - almost no chance at all, but I worked with a Mel Miller for many years at the pulp mill in Castlegar. He is/was a millwright and would be about 60ish today. Byng.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 4 Sep 2014 12:17

Welcome to the boards byng.

Please do remove the email address from your post as it leaves you open to phishing emails - for this reason, it is against GR's T&C.

You, as opposed to your non-subscribing friend Darlene, can send Angela a message - just click on her name to open up the 'compose new message' box.
If she still has the same email address (and is able to access it) as 2005, she will be able to login to the site and reply.

Rambling

Rambling Report 4 Sep 2014 12:29

I can't see any connection between the OP details and Byng's? :-S

jax

jax Report 4 Sep 2014 13:53

Not seeing any connection either :-S :-S

Rambling

Rambling Report 4 Sep 2014 14:37

Ah well the connection is that Angela has Melville Miller, as mentioned by Byng, on her tree.

So Byng you need to follow +++DetEcTive+++'s advice and send a message. :-)