Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Bamford

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Steven

Steven Report 30 Nov 2004 17:07

My Grandfather Ernest Henry Bamford who liked to be called Joe was born around 1910 in Redbrook, Gloucestershire. He was the youngest of a large family and moved to Bristol. He was brought up by what would be his grandparents acting as his parents because his mother was in fact on of the other children. his father was understood to be from Lydney.

Unknown

Unknown Report 14 Mar 2017 19:55

Hello
Joe was my fathers cousin, they spent a lot of time together. My grandmother Victoria May Bamford was his aunt, his mother was her sister
I can tell you more if you are interested
Tim

greyghost

greyghost Report 14 Mar 2017 20:01

Hi Timothy - Steven posted 13 years ago and has no other post to his name. If he is still a member GR and still has the same email address that he registered with them, GR may be able to pass a personal message on to him.

Click on his name (in green) and send a Personal message. He can't be told it's in the system if he's changed his email addy and even if he hasn't there may be many reasons why he can't read the message or reply.