Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Beattie

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Joanna

Joanna Report 2 Apr 2006 00:03

I am looking for Keith Beattie born in East London 1954 to Robert and Gladys Beattie. He was adopted and may have moved to and grown up in saffron walden. There is a possibility that his adoptive surname was Chalk. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Joanna

Elaine

Elaine Report 16 Sep 2015 11:17

Hi Joanna
Only just seen your entry. I think the Keith you are seeking is part of our family, brought up Saffron Walden by our cousins. Can you please contact me to let me know what relation Keith is to you.

regards
Elaine Bradley

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 16 Sep 2015 11:33

Elaine

It's unlikely that Joanna will pick up your reply .she may be a member now either

You could try and make contact with her by clicking on her name and sending her a message, if she still has the same email address she will receive it and can then replyi to you :-)