Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Janette de Aristizabal

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janette

Janette Report 14 Dec 2006 10:19

Hello, I am Janette.The Great-Grand of Arthur Wright Callis who used to be a school master in Bury St. Edmunds.I would love to hear from anyone who thinks that they may be connected to my family in any way With best wishes Janette

Robert

Robert Report 9 Apr 2014 10:24

Contact robin Ewbank on [email protected] for details on the Callis family
or Bob at home with Val

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 9 Apr 2014 10:45

Robert, it's well over 7 years since Janette posted and she's never used the community boards again so it's highly unlikely she'll see your post.

You could click on her name and attempt to contact her by direct message, if she has a current email address registered she'll be notified of your contact.

Speaking of email addresses, it's against board guidelines to post personal email addresses - there's no need to post one as contact is made via GR's own message system, as described. This isn't a secure site, anyhow. You should edit your post to remove it, there are a few self appointed board police who take great delight in reporting perceived contraventions of "the rules".