Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Catling

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carol

Carol Report 7 Oct 2004 22:54

Hi! Firstly I would just like to say hello to everyone and express my pleasure on finding such a great site!At last i might find the relatives I never knew we had! My name is Carol and I am trying to find relatives on both my mum and dad's sides of the family! Mum (Margaret) Mum's Father was Leopold Catling and her Mother was Doreen Catling (nee Davies) of course! My mum has 2 sister's:Doreen & Jennifer & 1 Brother James Dad (Arthur James) Dad's Father was Arthur James Schofield and his Mother was Louisa Schofield (nee Kennedy) of course! Dad has only 1 sister: Mary If anyone should have any other information be it BIG or small,Please get in touch with me! Thank you for your time in reading this and I await your replies! XX

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 30 Mar 2015 13:13

Ann

The post is over 10 years old so Carol is not likely to be looking now for replies.

Click on her name to send a contact message

And please remove your e-mail......not allowed on the boards

Rambling

Rambling Report 30 Mar 2015 13:14

Ann as it is 11 years since Carol posted she is unlikely to be looking at the thread, click on her name and send a message, if GR still has a current email address for her she will be notified,

and please remove your email, GR suggest that for your own privacy and security you should not post an email address on this open site. :-)

Ann

Ann Report 30 Mar 2015 14:17

I have now sent a message directly, and deleted the entry which gave my email address :-D

Ann