Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Karen Pressley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Karen

Karen Report 26 Jul 2006 18:49

James Chambers born in Worksop Notts known as Chow served during ww2 in the RAF was married to Evelyn Hessey he died in 1969 Father's name James mother Alice anybody have these in their family trees thank you Karen nee chambers

percy vere

percy vere Report 23 Aug 2016 15:42

wot was your fathers service number in the raf..........................

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 23 Aug 2016 15:52

Percy

the original inquiry was 10 years ago and the poster hasnt posted since so isnt likely to be a member now

you could try to make contact by clicking her name and sending a message . if the email is still the same they will receive it and can then reply

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 23 Aug 2016 16:26

Yikes! I have this couple in my tree, Evelyn is a distant cousin. Too bad the thread is 10 years old!