Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Davis

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carol

Carol Report 28 Aug 2004 08:32

I am trying to find my birth father Leonard Meyer Davis. If there are any members of his family or friends in the London area, please contact me as I would dearly love to hear news of him. Thanks, Carol.

Sharon

Sharon Report 26 Oct 2014 07:57

Dear Carol,
I knew a Leonard Meyer Davis who lived with an aunt of mine in Gerrards Cross. I do believe he originated from the London area. If you think this could be the right person please reply and I will let you have more information. His birthday was the 9th May.
I think the year was about 1918.
Regards,
Sharon

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 26 Oct 2014 08:03

Sharon

Carol only posted once and as her posting is10 years old I doubt she is a member now.

You could try to make contact by sending her a message . If her email address is still the same she will receive it and then can respond to you .

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 26 Oct 2014 08:44

England & Wales, Death Index, 1916-2007
about Leonard Myer Davis Name:Leonard Myer Davis
Birth Date:9 May 1918
Date of Registration:Dec 1999
Age at Death:81
Registration district:Slough
Inferred County:Berkshire
Register Number:C3C
District and Subdistrict:3211C
Entry Number:176

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 26 Oct 2014 10:18

DAVIS LEONARD MYER
Date of Probate 20 August 2001
Probate number 749272
Date of death 14 December 1999
document type Grant and will
Registry Birmingham

(just trying out the new [to us] site 'find a will')