Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Durber

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Kelly

Kelly Report 30 Oct 2004 00:32

I am looking for anyone in MANCHESTER AREA (0ldham) who may be related to my grandfather BERNARD DURBER. He was married to FRANCES. They had two girls LYNDA and HAZEL. They moved south to HASTINGS in the fifties. Sadly, BERNARD died in 1990, FRANCES joined him in 2003 and HAZEL died in MARCH 2004. If anyone knows of any related DURBERS please contact me.

Eric

Eric Report 27 Sep 2014 21:41

Hi Kelly I am related to Bernard he was my uncle and brother of my father.
I met Lynda shortly before she died I would love to hear from you.
Kind regards Eric

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 27 Sep 2014 22:09

Hi there Eric - Kelly posted this ten years ago and doesn't seem to have ever posted again - you could try contacting her through this site by clicking on her name to send her a message - if she still has the same email address she should receive it

Ann :-)