Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Fentum

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 7 Apr 2004 14:53

I am in the process of starting the family tree and would appreciate any information concerning my paternal grandmother Rose Fentum born 7/1/1896 who was a nurse and resided on the Isle of Wight around1925

Glenda

Glenda Report 12 Jan 2008 09:48

I am seeking information on my great-great Grandfather Dominic Fentum who married Elizabeth Allan.
Glenda West

Edgar William

Edgar William Report 24 Aug 2016 18:32

I am new to this site and I see that your posting was some years back. However, I have a few family members who were on the Isle of Wight during the 1920's WILLIAM ALBERT FENTUM m Ella Hortense WHITE (1918) and had two girls Victoria Edith Mirriam FENTUM b 1919 and Peggy? FENTUM b 1921. There was also Jessie FENTUMm GATES but she only had one daughter
Does that link to anyone in your tree?
Edgar W. FENTUM

greyghost

greyghost Report 24 Aug 2016 18:55

Welcome to the boards Edgar.

You've noticed that the posts by Julie and Glenda are several years old - they may or may not remain members.

You can try clicking on their names to send a personal message to them - if they have the same e mail address that they registered with GR they will be notified - however, there are many reasons why you might not receive an answer, or indeed reply to you, you can only hope.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 24 Aug 2016 19:17

(in the meantime, just to add below, if any help)

Chris :)

1920 FENTUM Victory Edith Miriam WHITE Brading Br14/E397
1921 FENTUM Margaret Minnie Underhill WHITE Brading Br15/E188

http://www.isle-of-wight-fhs.co.uk/

(from above link)