Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Carol Hann

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carol

Carol Report 26 Jul 2005 11:38

My 3gt Grandparents names were Cornelius and Jemmima Fitzpatrick. I have no idea where they came from but they lived in the East End of London after they were married. Possibly around 1820's I believe they had a son Thomas among other children. Does anyone have these names in their tree?

andrew

andrew Report 9 Jul 2016 13:20

Hello carol I am looking for a carol Hann daughter of Edward e j Hann and mother Joyce Hann and was wondering if that was you by any chance.
Regards Andrew

brummiejan

brummiejan Report 9 Jul 2016 13:29

Hi Andrew.
Carole posted this in 2005 - you might not have noticed that.
You can send her a message by clicking on her name, if Genes have her current email address she will be notified.
Jan

andrew

andrew Report 9 Jul 2016 15:58

Thanks still learning