Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Halley

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Ann

Ann Report 13 Aug 2004 13:52

my name is Ann Halley Garland and I'm trying to find my sister Roberta can anyone help me. she was born in England around 1944.

louise

louise Report 22 Jul 2014 16:34

Please post me if you are still looking for Roberta Halley, it may be my mother you have been trying to contact.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 22 Jul 2014 16:47

hello Louise and welcome to the boards :-)

as Ann posted ten years ago she may not still be a member - click on her name to send a message via GR - if she still has the same email she will get the message

Ann x

patchem

patchem Report 22 Jul 2014 20:25

Ann appears to be Ann Halley, born 1948, Glasgow.

If you google Ann Halley Garland, you will get a hit for a lady of 66 (correct age) in USA (with exact date of birth stated).

This is the related post:

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/living_relatives/thread/1342858