Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Beryl Holmes

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Beryl

Beryl Report 14 Dec 2002 14:56

My name is Beryl Holmes formerly Beryl Heckingbottom .I would like get in touch with anyone of this name who originated from the Sowerby Bridge area of West Yorkshire. My grandmothers name was Emma. I would like anyone to get in touch.

Peter

Peter Report 2 Sep 2012 15:20

Hi
I have a very large tree of Heckingbottoms. Please let me know who your parents were and I'll see if I can find them?
Thanks
Peter

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 2 Sep 2012 15:22

Peter, this post is 10 years old and Beryl has never posted again.

It's a long shot but you could click on her name to try sending a direct message.

Margaret

Margaret Report 9 Jul 2014 15:17

Hi Beryl and Peter.

I am researching the Holmes family of Haslingden and looking for anyone who descends from William J Holmes and Winifred Wareing.

Marg O'Leary

littlelegs

littlelegs Report 9 Jul 2014 15:55

hi margaret
this thread is two years old
click on beryls name and send a pm