Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hipkin

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marion

Marion Report 31 Mar 2005 17:58

Please could anyone help.My biological father's name is Norman Henry Hipkin.He will now be in his mid-eighties,if still alive!I know nothing about him and have never had any contact.He married my mother Yvonne Lucille during the second world-war.1942-43? He was serving in the R.A.F. as a wireless mechanic RAF no 1284581. I was born on the 23rd June 1944 and my parents were living at l4 Grand Drive,Merton,Surrey.The marriage was short-lived. During 2003 it was established that a Norman and Freda Hipkin resided at 175 Earsfield Road,Wandsworh in the l940's up until 1962. I am aware that my father had a sister and I do not know whether Freda is this sister or a second wife. Desperate for any information.

Carolyn

Carolyn Report 5 Sep 2014 06:40

Hello,
Did you find Norman HipkinI? I may be able to help.
Regards
Carolyn

Gee

Gee Report 5 Sep 2014 06:50

Hi Carolyn

Marion posted this 9 years ago and has not posted since

You could click on her name and send her a private message, if she has the same email address GR will notify her

:-)