Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hunter

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gillian

Gillian Report 13 Aug 2005 22:08

Hi I am trying to trace John Stanley Hunter, born May 1944, at McCullagh Gardens, Bishop Aukland County Durham. His mothers name is Doris (nee simons) would appreiciate it, if anyone does know of him, could you contact me please Thankyou Mrs Gill D'Silva

Harswell

Harswell Report 8 Sep 2016 22:30

Hi Gillian, Going back on old postings and found you are looking for John Stanley Hunter, Has anybody contacted you yet?

greyghost

greyghost Report 8 Sep 2016 23:07

Harswell, you've noticed this is an old posting.

Try contacting Gillian by clicking on her name to send a personal message. She may no longer be a member, but if she still has the same email address that she registered with GR they can let her know she has a message.

A reply is not a given for many reasons.

patchem

patchem Report 9 Sep 2016 09:02

I was going to suggest that Gillian can be found very easily from a google search, but that lady spells her surname as D'Sylva.

Harswell

Harswell Report 9 Sep 2016 21:40

Many thanks Greyghost & Patchem, I came across Gillian over 12 years ago and lost contact( she is my cousins daughter) and is looking for the wrong person.

patchem

patchem Report 9 Sep 2016 23:30

What sort of age is she, and have you tried facebook?