Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Hutchinson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michelle

Michelle Report 7 Dec 2004 11:00

Am looking for a John Hutchinson born 1838 at Annan, Dumfries, Scotland. He married Ann Clarke on the 18/11/1866 at Cumberland, England. He died on the 20/3/1905 at Miranda, Sutherland, NSW, Australia. Children were Martha, Joseph Clarke, John, Askew Thomas, Herbert Cyril Launcelot and Mary.

Malcolm

Malcolm Report 17 Oct 2014 19:23

John and Ann were my GG-Grandparents, down through daughter Martha, granddaughter Josephine Ethel, great grandson Leonard Ian, my father. You probably have most of that already. I can tell you that John arrived in Sydney 1851 on the "Garland". He was a coalminer and stonemason. Thank you for his precise birth location, year of death and other children!

Malcolm I'Anson
Hong Kong
PS - Wow, just noticed your message was posted almost ten years ago. Talk about message in a bottle ...

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 17 Oct 2014 19:35

Hi Malcolm - welcome to the boards - you could try contacting Michelle via this site by clicking n her name to send a message - if she still has the same email address she will receive it