Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Bonnie Smith

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bonnie

Bonnie Report 28 Feb 2005 16:44

I am looking for any relations of my father CLIFFORD JOHNSON.He married ANNE GIBBS IN 1953 and had 4 children CHRISTOPHER , PHILIP , DEREK AND CAROLINE , I would dearly love to hear from any of his brothers or sisters and their children also. I have no dates of birth or any info. I can remember living in a place called HORWICH when i was about 4 or 5 so i think most of his relatives may live up north. My parents later divorced and he married again to a woman called OLIVE and then emigrated to Australia and had another daughter who i believe is called CATHERINE . He later died in Australia but not sure of year . I have hit a brick wall so any information no matter how small will help . contact me on e. mail [email protected] .

PurpleSnow

PurpleSnow Report 19 Apr 2024 13:30

I realise this is a very old post, however, my great grandma, Hilda, was Clifford's eldest sister. I still live in Horwich. I can open my tree for you if you like. They had a brother called Cyril who was hanged for murder during the war!

ErikaH

ErikaH Report 19 Apr 2024 14:09

Unlikely that Bonnie will be looking for responses after 19 years, especially as there have been no previous ones.

To try to make contact, click on her name and send a message.
If she still uses the e-mail she registered with GR, she will be notified

Or simply try her e-mail……….which she shouldn’t actually have posted on here, as doing so contravenes site guidelines.