Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Geoffrey Keddy

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Geoffrey

Geoffrey Report 7 Apr 2004 23:04

i am trying to find parentage of my grandfather william keddy b.??? orphan from wallsend,nth east,apparently raised by a doctor.call 01992611310 if u can help.all keddy peeps [email protected] the kedster.xxxxxxxxxx

Dawn

Dawn Report 25 Feb 2017 13:09

hi im also looking for elusive keddys a mary patricia keddy a Patrick joseph keddy and his wife mary Christine kennedy I wondered if you had come across these names?

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 25 Feb 2017 15:29

Dawn - as Geoffrey only posted the once, at that was 13 years ago, its unlikely that he'll see this reply.

As, despite T&C, he left an email address, you could email him and see if it is still active.

For 'Helpers' - Dawn has started a thread about her various elusive Keddys.

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1364940