Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Barry Abbots

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Barry

Barry Report 25 Mar 2005 13:21

My wife's maiden name is KEEN so I wondered if somewhere down the line there could be a connection within this list to my family? My family originated in Enstone, Oxfordshire, England, United Kingdom with some links to Manitoba in Canada. JOHN KEEN married Ann Chapman in 1859. WILLIAM KEEN married Sarah Reynolds in 1890. JAMES EDWIN KEEN married Lizzie Jones in 1920. JAMES EDWIN Jnr. married Dorothy Almond in 1948 - my parents. I have a full family tree covering all the siblings for the above. Also tracing any descendants of RUBY KEEN who was murdered in Leighton Buzzard in 1937 by Leslie Stone who was later hung for his crime. Ruby's father was ALFRED KEEN and her mother was Charlotte Hawkins who were married @ St.James Church, Ashted, Birmingham, England on 19 August, 1905. I will look forward to any reply in the hope of exchanging possible link particulars? Regards Jane Abbots (nee KEEN).