Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Keen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Claire

Claire Report 21 Jun 2005 13:36

would like to hear from anyone who may have the following in their tree. harry james kalvy keen born 1867 hockmore street iffley oxford,married to annie brooks of eynsham oxford, in 1888.and her father was richard brooks.they had 3 sons arthur in 1891, noble in 1890 and my grand dad harry leslie. harry james' father was Kilby keen and his mother was elizaberth bradbury these are all on my mothers side. harry was on the 1881 census as living with his uncle Robert pearce. added 14/10/05 i have found out that arthur use to run a flower shop that was on the corner of the cowley rd and east avenue in oxford. if anyone has any information i would be most grateful. Arthur was married to Maud and they had 2 childern, Reggie and Barbara,who also had 2 children Reggie and Roberta.