Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Keen

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Lesley

Lesley Report 11 Oct 2003 16:35

I am trying to find any information on RICHARD KEEN born c. 1846 in Penzance, Cornwall. I have him living in Camberwell, London on the 1891 census with his wife Sarah and their children. The elder son, also Richard, was born in Penzance also, in about 1866. Richard is on the 1901 census still living in Camberwell, but with a different wife, Emma. Richard Keen jnr. I think had a different mother to the other children. I have a birth cert. for a Mary Jane born to Richard Keen and Susan Drew in Madron Cornwall in 1865, the same year they were married. A bit confusing as Richard Keen seems to have had 3 wives in the space of 40 years. Other children are: William b. circa 1874 Surrey, London Caroline b. circa 1878 Surrey, London Annie b. 26 April 1880/1 Surrey, London Henry b. circa 1884 Surrey, London Elizabeth b. circa 1890 Surrey, London Selina b. circa1887 Surrey, London Other children are: Hilda Farrier b. circa 1889 and Stanley Farrier b. circa 1891. These 2 children are step children. Do any of these people belong to anyone else? If you recognise any of these people please get in touch. They are my brick wall. Annie was my great grandmother.