Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Looking for Emily Keen Born c1850

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Carl

Carl Report 9 Sep 2007 00:56

Hi all,

I am looking to trace the life of an Emily Keen born in Bishopwearmouth County Durham to a Henry and Elizabeth, she also had a sister who married George Cowell.

In 1861 I can find Emily living with her sister and husband George, in 1871 Emily is 20 and living as a house keeper with 3 young girls, after that I cannot find any more.

If you have any more information on Emily Keen I would love to hear from you, pirticually if you know of any children she had.

Cheers,

carl

Carl

Carl Report 10 Sep 2007 00:02

Karen,

That is correct as I have that census return, after that she moves in with her sister Isabella who married a George cowell this is from the 1861 census. Then as I state above she is living as a house keeper in the 1871 census but after that I cannot find her on the 1881 or 1901 census.

Do you have any conection to this Emily Keen? Would love to hear back and or share tree's if thi is the case?

Regards,

carl