Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Kendrick

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sandra/Sandi

Sandra/Sandi Report 12 Aug 2006 16:09

Trying to find MARGARET KENDRICK and MARION BATES born around the early 1930's and lived in FORSHAW STREET, BIRCHWOOD, WARRINGTON. My Dad lived at No 52 and is trying to trace them.

Katherine

Katherine Report 24 Oct 2014 14:53

My Dad Ken was Marion/Marian Bates' brother. Her parents called Thomas and Bertha. Never met my aunt, but looking for any info about her and the family. Think she married Glass Designer, Baxter in Middlesex. Looking for their 2 sons and 1 daughter. Hope reply after 8 years is still fruitful! Thanks.

Vera

Vera Report 24 Oct 2014 15:00

Hi Katherine,
You could try clicking on her name and sending an e-mail, she may still be with Genes.
Regards Vera

patchem

patchem Report 24 Oct 2014 23:42

Katherine,

You have Marion Joan Bates born in 1930 in your tree on here.

This would be her birth, corresponding with those parents - so when did the family move to Warrington and back again?

Births Jun 1930
Bates Marion J Symes Pancras 1b 32

Added:
This would be that marriage
Marriages Dec 1957
BATES Marian J BAXTER Hendon 5e 737
BAXTER Geoffrey P BATES Hendon 5e 737

Have you identified the children through free bmd and looked to see if they are in any trees on here?

Could you confirm that Marian has died?

Thanks