Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Lloyd

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Michelle

Michelle Report 22 Feb 2006 10:28

David and Louisa Lloyd (nee Greenslade), lived in South Wales. They had many children and moved form the Bridgend area to Pontypridd. If you are related or have any info on the above, please get in touch. M.

Dennis

Dennis Report 7 Mar 2017 17:13

hi don't know if this is any help my grandfather Fredrick Greenslade was I believe an Exeter man but the family moved to south wales the Liest, Ponycymmer areas
where I have traced some of his relatives they also had a big family my mother Olive was the youngest of 21 children 14 of which survived if of any use please feel free to contact me.
Dennis Veal

lostmeboardname

lostmeboardname Report 7 Mar 2017 20:49

Hi
as this is an old thread click on their profile and send a private message, they may not see the thread :-)

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 8 Mar 2017 11:10

As Dennis is a new poster, have sent PM to explain about sending PMs.