Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find McPhail

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Marilyn

Marilyn Report 3 Jul 2004 14:44

I am trying to find the birthdate of Robert Bell McPhail quarter September 1905 Dis Lanchester Co Durham Vol 10a Pg 381. I would also like his death date c1982 in Stanley Co Durham & his date of marriage to Eva Henrietta Johnson, & her DOB & place of death c1947. I believe there were 13 children to this marriage. Also I am looking for a Cornwall look up please (I live in Australia) My GGGrandparents migrated here from Cornwall, they were Elizabeth Crase & William Carpenter> I cannot find any record of their births or marriage. If a death record I have found in South Australia is correct she would have been born c1829 & I guess he would be the around the same! I would really appreciate someone going to the trouble of doing this for me. Marilyn Carpenter.

Allison

Allison Report 19 Feb 2015 14:16

Hi Marilyn
I see your post is an old one so maybe you have the info you wanted for Robert Bell McPhail? I know he was born 12 June 1905 at 27 Lime Street, South Moor to Hugh McPhail (Master hairdresser) and his wife Isabella maiden name Bell. If you want me to delve more I will but I don't want to do it if you have everything you want!
Allison (nee McPhail)

GlitterBaby

GlitterBaby Report 19 Feb 2015 14:19

Sadly I think that Marilyn is no longer a member with NIL posts against her name

You could try and send a message in case it gets through to her