Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Mellows

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Christopher

Christopher Report 6 Oct 2007 10:29

With the help of other Mellows I've got back to my 4xgreat-grandfather John, born in 1768... but not the John who married Mary Dane. 'My' John married Ann Gore in Stoke Newington on New Year's Eve 1796.
My tree seems to go dead there though. Mary Dane's John's parents were Morris and Elizabeth (nee Warne, or Warrie), but I'm assured that Morris is NOT my 5xgreat-grandfather.
Any help?
Christopher Mellows

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 16 Nov 2014 08:50

Julie

It's highly unlikely Christopher will pick this up as his posting is 7 years old and he only ever posted twice

You could try to make contact by sending him a message by clicking on his name .

In the meantime you should remove your email details as its against T&C, s to post them on the site