Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

looking for ian milligan of glasgow

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jeanette

Jeanette Report 19 Mar 2010 19:58

hi i am looking to trace my family tree not getting far !! looking for for a relation called ian milligan who died in 1992 in glasgow i know his parents names are thomas milligan and christine milligan maiden name is powell anyone who can help me i would be gratefull for any help or advice thanks jeanette

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 19 Mar 2010 20:08

Hi Jeanette - take a look in Search Trees top of this page for any connections on this site

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥

♥Betty Boo from Dundee♥ Report 19 Mar 2010 20:18

There is an Ian Milligan who was born in 1955 and died aged 37 in Glasgow 1992 on Scotlands People website.

Betty

Paul

Paul Report 5 Apr 2016 20:42

6 years later is an excellent time to reply to this lol. Hi My name is paul and Ian was my Uncle......

Kind regards
Paul

greyghost

greyghost Report 5 Apr 2016 22:03

Welcome to the boards Paul.

Jeanette doesn't appear to have made any further posts since 2010 and may well no longer be a member but almost certainly won't be looking for replies now.

Try clicking on her name to send a personal message to her. If she still has the same email address as when she registered with GR they can notify her that there is message for her in the system.

6 years later there may be all sorts of reasons for not replying but you never know.