Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Nankivell

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Elizabeth

Elizabeth Report 28 Nov 2006 12:59

Trying to find John Fennell Nankivell, born in London October,1916 to Flora Mary and Reginald. He is my husband's father and has not been heard of since the early 1950's. Any news would be welcome. Thank you, Liz

michael

michael Report 24 Feb 2015 15:58

Dear Liz,

While undertaking some research on a John Fennell Nankivell who served with the 12th Parachute Battalion during WW2, I came across your post here.

It would be great if we could discuss further either here or my email address is [email protected].

I do hope you will reply & I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Michael Harris

greyghost

greyghost Report 24 Feb 2015 16:09

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the boards.

Elizabeth started this thread over 8 years ago and has no further posts to her name. She may no longer be a member go GR, but you could try clicking on her name. This will open up the option to send her a personal message via GR, who, as long as she still has the same email address as when she joined, will notify her that she has a message waiting. It is not to say, even if she gets it, that she will answer, for a variety of reasons.

You should remove your personal email address as it isn't advised to put it on the open boards - if Elizabeth sees your reply here, she can PM you.