Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Pepperell And Millis

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Monica

Monica Report 25 Oct 2006 14:03

trying to find information on realitives who were born between 1900 to the present day to help complete my family tree. the above names pepperell and millis are what i would like information on. if anyone can help i would be grateful. thanks. my name is monica richards (curtis)

Tina

Tina Report 16 Nov 2014 13:38

Alfred Charles millis born 1901 had 2 sons Herbert Charles millis, and Ronald millis and 2 daughters ivy and Lillian their mother died and were put in care, Ronald had 3 sons steven, Clifford and Phillip. Clifford has 1 son paul james and 1 daughter nikki. if you could help us out we don't know about Alfred millis, we belive he got remarried had 5 children. this is for my husband cliff

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 16 Nov 2014 13:46

Hi Tina and welcome to the boards.

Monica posted this thread back in 2006......so highly unlikely she will return to it now.

You could click on her name and try sending her a message. If she is still a member with the same email address GR will notify her of your message.

If you need help with your research........why not post a thread of your own.

Lots of members will be more than willing to give you a helping hand.

Prickles. :-)

Alfred remarried in 1942

England & Wales, Marriage Index, 1916-2005
about Alfred C Millis Name:Alfred C Millis
Spouse Name: Elizabeth H P Pepperell
Date of Registration:Jan-Feb-Mar 1942
Registration district:Surrey North Eastern
Inferred County:Surrey
Volume Number:2a
Page Number:315

(5 children born to the above marriage)

You can check them out on this free site.....

http://www.freebmd.org.uk/cgi/search.pl

PM sent to Tina.