Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Annie Winifred Wilson

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Annie Winifred

Annie Winifred Report 29 Jan 2006 22:32

Any info on Poole from Stevington Northampton my uncle Jim had pub The red lion in Northampton at one time his brothers were George, Charles, Alex (known at home as Tom, his middle name)who was in the Cameronians and stayed in Scotland grateful for any help

Stephen

Stephen Report 14 Mar 2017 17:15

Hi, I seem to have these in my tree.
Arthur James POOLE (Jim) b1896 was born in Stevington. He and his wife May had The Red Lion in Market harboro.
His siblings are Alexander , Martha, Winifred, Georgeand Charles.
Charles is my great grandfather on my dad's side

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 14 Mar 2017 18:31

Hi, Stephen -

Unfortunately it's 11 years since Annie Winfred started this thread, and she's not likely to be looking for replies here now.

You can try sending her a private message - just click on her name at the top of her post.

If she still uses the email address she had registered with GR, they'll notify her that there's a message from you.

No guarantees that she'll read it or reply to it, though!