Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Pryor

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

John

John Report 16 Dec 2003 17:30

Trying to find more info. on my Great Grandfathers family. The Charles family lived in Histon, Cambridge. William Charles Married Mary Pryor, the Pryor's were thatchers also living in Histon. Are there any of the Charles or Pryor families still there? Any info. helpful Thanks.

John

John Report 19 Jan 2015 04:59

Hi My name is John William Charles, Mary Pryor was my Great Grandmother.
You may contact me on [email protected] and I will give you any help you need.

regards John

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 19 Jan 2015 05:15

John who replied above , the posting is 11 years old so it's very unlikely the original poster is still a member

You can try and make contact by clicking on the posters name and sending a message

In the meantime you should remove your personal email address as its against T&C,s of the site to post personal details on the site

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 19 Jan 2015 09:13

The John who responded is the same John who posted the original. He answered himself!

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 19 Jan 2015 10:27

The way he posted I thought it was another John. durrrrr!!!!

Still needs to remove his email address before it gets RR,d

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 19 Jan 2015 11:54

Thatcher was the occupation!

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 19 Jan 2015 12:04

It sounds to me as if John has all of the info needed and is offering to help others.