Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Raven

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

RStar

RStar Report 12 Aug 2005 15:56

Researching the Ravens of Long Itchington / Bardwell etc, as my husband is a direct descendent. Peter Raven (born approx 1702) married Ann,and had son Peter, (born approx 1731) who married Mary. They had son John (born approx 1781) who married Hannah. They had daughter Charlotte (born approx 1828) who married James Waine, they had Eliza Waine born 1852. She is my husbands great great grandmother. Have info through to present day.

Vicky

Vicky Report 28 Feb 2015 13:51

Hi long shot as this is an old post. I do have a connection with Raven / Smith families.

Rambling

Rambling Report 28 Feb 2015 14:07

Vicky, I think RStar is still a member but as she may not notice your post, click on her name to send a private message. :-)

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 28 Feb 2015 14:08

Vicky, click on RStars name to send her a message. Assuming she still has the same email address ( and can access it) she will receive notification and be able to reply.

Vicky

Vicky Report 28 Feb 2015 14:38

Hi thank you all. I have done as you said and sent her a message.