Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Riches

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Louise

Louise Report 30 Jul 2005 16:56

Hi my name is Louise Golding (nee Riches). My father's name was Frank Hubert Riches, born 1920 in England. He had an elder brother named Jack who moved to New Zealand in the 1930's - 1940's? Their father's name was Cecil Lewis Riches, and mother's name was Florence. If you have any information regarding Jack and who he married or anyone that might be related to my family could you pls let me know. Thank you.

Jessica

Jessica Report 3 Oct 2015 11:41

Kia Ora. If it is the same person which we believe it is you are talking about my grandfather. He married my Nana, Ruby Riches who is still alive and in Auckland NZ. Unfortunately Grandad has passed but we would like to connect with you. We look forward to hearing from you.

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 3 Oct 2015 11:57

Welcome to the boards Jessica.

Unfortunately Louise's post is over 10 years old and as she hasn't posted again I doubt that she will see your reply.

You could try clicking on her name and sending a private message. If she still has the same email address that she used when she registered with GenesReunited then she will be notified that she has a message from you.

Kath. x