Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Pamela Lacey

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Pamela

Pamela Report 12 Apr 2003 19:31

If anyone would like to check out a Rogers link - that starts in Bristol and goes to Somerset and then London, someone in my family has already done some research - they can be found at this link http://fp.berryman.plus.com/genealogy/gene.htm#Rogers

Tina

Tina Report 3 May 2016 16:48

I HAVE ROGERS LINK IN NORTHANTS AND HACKNEY LONDON

KathleenBell

KathleenBell Report 3 May 2016 16:51

Hi Tina and welcome to the boards.

Pamela posted this more than 13 years ago so I doubt she is still checking her threads.

You could try contacting her by private message (click on her name) and if she still had the same email address then she will be advised by Genes that she has a message waiting.

Kath. x