Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Rundle

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Sue

Sue Report 12 Apr 2005 14:16

I am trying to find any decendants of my great great grandparents. Philip Rundle was born in Kelly,Nr Tavistock in Devon he was a carpenter and married Isabella(maiden name unknown) they had 3 children... my great grandmother Lucy born 1859 in Kelly then they moved away and had 2 boys James and William both born in Shoreditch,Middlesex. Lucy married George Davis Turpitt in 1879 and they had 6 children. who was Philips parents? were they from Kelly?

Graeme

Graeme Report 15 Apr 2017 04:16

Hello Sue,

Unable ot assist you but was wondering if you could assist me with some Rundle info.

I am looking for information on Elizabeth and James Rundle (sister and brother) who lived in England. James born circa 1818 and Elizabeth circa 1828. They both came to Australia in 1847. I have some info that says Elizabeth was born in Tavistock.

Is this a match with your info?

Regards,

Graeme

greyghost

greyghost Report 15 Apr 2017 14:39

Post 12 years old Graeme - suggest as per the other old thread you picked up on - click on Sue's name to send Personal message.

Mel Fairy Godmother

Mel Fairy Godmother Report 16 Apr 2017 15:04

Elizabeth Rundle

International Genealogical Index (IGI)

birth:
2 January 1828 Tavistock, Devon, England
death:
1 April 1896