Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Rundle

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Janet

Janet Report 1 Jan 2005 16:48

I am decended from Elizabeth Rees Rundle 1847 - 1939. She married Joseph Henry Hargreaves in 1871. It is believed that Elizabeth had a connection to Tregenna Castle. I am trying to find that connection. It has to be there somewhere as my mother's middle name is Tregenna, as is one of her cousins If you can help please contact me. This has been a revelation. Through this message I have found cousins and other relatives. I have even managed to take the Rundles back three generations. Janet Sayer

Graeme

Graeme Report 15 Apr 2017 04:18

Hello Janet,

Unable ot assist you but was wondering if you could assist me with some Rundle info.

I am looking for information on Elizabeth and James Rundle (sister and brother) who lived in England. James born circa 1818 and Elizabeth circa 1828. They both came to Australia in 1847. I have some info that says Elizabeth was born in Tavistock.

Is this a match with your info?

Regards,

Graeme

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 15 Apr 2017 11:36

Graeme

You have replied to a posting that is 12 years old .
Janet only posted twice so is unlikely to be a member now

You could try and make contact my clicking on her name and sending a message

If she still has the same email address she will receive it and can then reply

You could also try for info yourself and look on family search site as their births are too early for bmds registration

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 15 Apr 2017 11:48

Maybe

First name(s) Elizabeth
Last name Rundle
Birth year 1827
Birth date 30 Jan 1827
Baptism year 1827
Baptism place Tavistock
Denomination Anglican
Father's first name(s) John
Mother's first name(s) Barbara