Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Andrena Williams

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Andrena

Andrena Report 21 May 2007 19:38

I am trying to trace where the name Simeone came from. All I know is that my father was born in Sheffield, UK and the family moved to Liverpool. They then moved to Bristol just before the outbreak of the 2nd World War and lived by what is now the Bristol Eye Hospital and Bristol Bus Station. They were bombed out twice and moved to Redland where my Nan lived until her death. Can anyone help me in tracing my family tree please?

Rosemary

Rosemary Report 4 Oct 2007 06:11

I have a Nicola John Simeone married to Emily Barker. They had a son, Nicola born 1874 in Marylebone, London and died in Bedford 1960. He was married to Dot Catherine Hooper in Poplar in 1899. Don't know if there's any connection there?

Georgia

Georgia Report 24 Aug 2015 15:04

Hi,

I know this post is from a while ago but I am also researching my family tree and seem to be at a dead end. My great grandad Dominic Simeone was from Caserta, Italy - Ithink!?

I wonder if we are searching for some of the same people?

Georgia Simeone.

jansmith

jansmith Report 24 Aug 2015 15:09

Georgia if you click on their names you can send them a personal message, if they are still members they can reply to you that way.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 24 Aug 2015 18:07

Georgia - can you give some relevant dates

???????????

Name Domenico
Gender Male
Christening Date 04 Aug 1851
Christening Place CIVILE, CAPRIATI A VOLTURNO, CASERTA, ITALY
Birth Date 03 Aug 1851
Father's Name Clemente De Simone
Mother's Name Marta Vitti

AnnCardiff