Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

John Mahaffy 1776 -1870 N.Ireland

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 1 Dec 2014 18:42

Can anyone help me? Need details of Parents of ( John Mahaffy (b)1776 )Lurgan .Co Armagh, N.Ireland married ? Mary McBeth 1793. Any information AT ALL will be welcomed Thanks

Eringobragh1916

Eringobragh1916 Report 1 Dec 2014 21:08

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1335656.

David you perhaps would be better to continue on the above thread to save duplicating the info.that has already been supplied.

Gee

Gee Report 1 Dec 2014 21:38

That thread has now been deleted

Eringobragh1916

Eringobragh1916 Report 1 Dec 2014 21:56

Gins....That must have happened all of 30 secs.after I posted.

Edit....Gins all threads are still open going through advanced search but...if I click on the link I posted it is showing thread deleted..!!

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 2 Dec 2014 08:43

http://www.genesreunited.co.uk/boards/board/ancestors/thread/1335656

(above from google of name, can be viewed this one!)

Chris :)

(strange, same number as Erin posted above 'Error Thread does not exist' when clicked on)

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 2 Dec 2014 12:24

Eringobragh1916's link has a . (dot) on the end of it - that's why it doesn't work as a hyperlink

I did posted an url with the same resulting problem a while ago. If a link doesn't work, that is one thing to check :-D

Eringobragh1916

Eringobragh1916 Report 2 Dec 2014 14:30

Thanks for that +++DetEcTive+++ you learn something new everyday...Must admit it had me puzzled.

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 2 Dec 2014 15:55

(oh that little dot!, didn't have eyeballs open enough this morning, lol)

Chris :)