Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Obit/Funeral Notices USA

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Mark

Mark Report 15 Dec 2014 14:51

I am unable to find and wondered if anyone else could give any ideas for seeking obituary or death notices for Hermann Hagen Howard Death 16 Mar 1963 in Dade, Florida, United States or his wife Florence Gertrude NEE Hannible 1965 in Beverly, Essex Co, MA

Many Thanks

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 15 Dec 2014 14:58

Where have you looked?

have you GOOGLED?

Do you have any reason to think their deaths would have been announced in the press? very few are............

Mark

Mark Report 15 Dec 2014 15:00

Yes I have googled. Most of my family on the different branches all over the world have a mention with the birth,marriage, death notices... Thanks

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 15 Dec 2014 15:00

I expect you have these - they're not what you're looking for, I know:

Florida Death Index, 1877-1998 about Hermann H Howard
Name: Hermann H Howard
Death Date: Mar 1963
County of Death: Dade
State of Death: Florida
Race: White

Massachusetts, Mason Membership Cards, 1733-1990 about Hermann Hagen Howard
Name: Hermann Hagen Howard
Birth Date: 8 Apr 1893
Birth Place: Cambridge
Death Date: 16 Mar 1963
Last Residence Place: Belmont
Lodge: Charity

Mark

Mark Report 15 Dec 2014 15:03

Yes thank you ArgyllGran

Mark

Mark Report 15 Dec 2014 15:19

My time is almost up today but I shall return tomorrow to check for any updates. Many thanks for today.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 15 Dec 2014 18:45

Hermann H Howard

Death: Mar 1963 - Dade, Florida, United States

Florida Death Index, 1877-1998
View Results

FLORIDA TODAY OBITUARIES: Complete listing of FLORIDA ...

www.legacy.com/obituaries/floridatoday

Greater Melbourne obituaries from the FLORIDA TODAY and other Florida obituary sources. ... How To Submit An Obituary Learn how to place an obituary;

MaureeninNY

MaureeninNY Report 16 Dec 2014 13:55

I managed to find an obit for Gertrude HOWARD and have sent it as an attachment to Mark.

Maureen

Mark

Mark Report 16 Dec 2014 14:30

I have sent a thank you message to MaureeninNY but just thought id add here too my appreciation for this document which has added to my research. Many thanks

MaureeninNY

MaureeninNY Report 16 Dec 2014 21:58

You're very welcome,Mark!

I'll share your nice thanks with Gins as she alerted me to this thread to see if I could lend a hand.

Maureen