Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Julie A / Susan M Cartwright.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Unknown

Unknown Report 23 Aug 2015 23:02

Hi, I am looking for two sisters. Their fathers name was Reuben Denis Cartwright. Born 1938 in Chesterfield Darbyshire. He was sent to live with a antie who reased him with her family name.( Ellis ) in Luton as a baby. Unwanted by is mother, he went on to marry. Is wife's,Sheila D Marshall. In 1956 They went on to live in Wolverhampton. And had their daughters. Julie Born 1960 @ Susan in1962. This is all the information I have on them. reuben was my husbands brother who also was not wanted by their mother. My husband is now 81. Reuben died in 2014. They never met. The antie my had changed his name to ( Denis Reuben) any help anybody could give would be appreciated. Thank you all who reads my Quest.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 23 Aug 2015 23:13

Hi there Mary - welcome to the boards

suggest you use the "Search" facility, top right hand corner of this page to see if any of these people feature in other trees on this site - if you strike lucky you can contact the tree owners through this site

Ann x

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 23 Aug 2015 23:16

Julie married - I'll send details by message - you have to be careful here Mary with details of living people

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 23 Aug 2015 23:20

Susan married too - sent by message