Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Ancestors in Corbridge.

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

David

David Report 13 Nov 2015 13:08

Anyone searching for ancestors in Corbridge Northumberland please contact me.

Dea

Dea Report 13 Nov 2015 13:37

David,

I am sure that there will be many thousands of people who have had ancestors from that area over the centuries - you need to be more specific and tell us the names and approximate dates of the people you are trying to link up to please.

Dea x

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 13 Nov 2015 13:57

If you already have names, use the Search All Members Trees (top right under search). Contact any member who has the same names listed.

MargaretM

MargaretM Report 13 Nov 2015 17:41

I had the impression that David was offering to do look-ups in Corbridge records.

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 13 Nov 2015 18:13

Yes, that is an alternative interpretation :-)

David

David Report 13 Nov 2015 18:46

I will do look ups in Corbridge as I have a wide range of information at my disposal.

MarieCeleste

MarieCeleste Report 13 Nov 2015 22:47

David, I do actually have some family from the Corbridge area (already well researched).

Could you clarify what resources you have available and then I'll let you know if you may have something I'm looking for.

David

David Report 13 Nov 2015 23:43

I have census returns 1841-1911 also baptisms/marriages and deaths which I wrote down when researching my own family in Hexham and Corbridge most deaths are from The Hexham Courant and Hexham Herald.

Dea

Dea Report 14 Nov 2015 07:37

Ahhhh ! - I see.....

Sorry David, I misunderstood your post and thought you were looking for connections when in fact you were making a very kind offer to assist others with the valuable info you have............

I am sure this will be very helpful to many.

Well done and good luck.

Dea x