Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Kathleen Dyer Curtis

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Fiona

Fiona Report 5 Feb 2016 15:54

I am struggling to find out when my cousin passed away. I know she was born December 14 1947, and know that she died after 2001 as that is when I moved to Scotland, but am unable to find any record of her death. I am fairly sure it was in the Plymouth area of Devon.

Can anyone give me some pointers please?

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 5 Feb 2016 16:14

Welcome to the boards, Fiona.

If she died after 2007, in England or Wales, there will be no online record of her death.

Are there any other relatives who might know?

Gee

Gee Report 5 Feb 2016 16:27

She passed over 2011. There was a grant on the probate but no Will

CURTIS KATHLEEN DYER death date 28 November 2011 3651876 17 July 2011 Grant only Liverpool

Rambling

Rambling Report 5 Feb 2016 16:30

From Probate site

https://probatesearch.service.gov.uk/#wills

CURTIS KATHLEEN DYER 28 November 2011 3651876 17 July 2011 Grant only Liverpool

Fiona

Fiona Report 5 Feb 2016 17:47

Thank you for your help guys. Now I can add that to my research; complete Newbury to this.