Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Gibraltar links

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Jo

Jo Report 10 Apr 2016 16:34

After many years trying to find any details of my gr gr grandfather, his marriage and death on Gibraltar I have booked a short holiday there! Primarily I will be searching for fresh information about him, but I am willing to take photos of known graves of ancestors for other members of Genes, if anyone is interested.
I will there during the second week of June.

AnnCardiff

AnnCardiff Report 11 Apr 2016 11:59

can we do anything to help you find what you're looking for?

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 11 Apr 2016 19:10

A very kind offer Jo.

:-)

Jo

Jo Report 14 Apr 2016 11:54

I have tried over the years to break this 'brick wall' via the boards but with no luck. I have so little concrete information about my gr gr grandfather and his wife before her second marriage that I need to get some facts together before trying again. Thanks for the interest; I'll report back after my Gibraltar visit!

ShelleyRose

ShelleyRose Report 17 Apr 2016 16:19

Have sent you a p.message Jo.