Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

carol hann

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

andrew

andrew Report 8 Jul 2016 21:01

Hi I am trying to find carol Hann she was born in Exeter in 1966 her father was Allan e j Hann and her mother was Joyce m Hann any help would be much appreciated.

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 Jul 2016 21:25

Mother Joyce M was also listed under the name Robinson on marriage to Allan .

Is it possible that Joyce later remarried and Carol's surname was changed? I'm not seeing a marriage for Carol as yet.

andrew

andrew Report 8 Jul 2016 21:30

yes I saw that she also had the name Robinson on marriage to Allan not sure why thou perhaps your right and she changed her name

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 Jul 2016 21:36

Possible second marriage for Joyce in area that Allan moved to according to your other thread, will send by message, as I think Joyce has since died her husband may still be living so I won't post details here.

Rambling

Rambling Report 8 Jul 2016 21:58

Just for ref other helpers, I have PM'd Andrew with death of Joyce and probate for her second husband, hoping that purchase of his will might help locate Carol, who as yet I can't find anything on aside from birth record.

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 8 Jul 2016 23:16

The trouble is, she could be anywhere, in this country or abroad.
If she hasn't married or died, or doesn't live in a part of the UK whose ER's are online, we won't find anything about her.
Also, there are lots of Carol Hanns and Robinsons.

192.com shows a Carol Hann of about the right age, with no middle initial, living in Hartepool, Cleveland - but only 2002-7.

Just on the off-chance, here's a thread started by a Carol Hann.
http://www.genesreunited.com.au/boards/board/ancestors/thread/403416?d=asc
Well, I say a thread, but it's only an opening post.

malyon

malyon Report 8 Jul 2016 23:52

looks like allan e j hann married 3 times