Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Happy Christmas & a thoughtful caring, New Year

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Gee

Gee Report 24 Dec 2016 22:50

Just to say, all the best to all the girls of GR (and the boys) have a great, happy time over the holiday

Love

Gins <3

littlelegs

littlelegs Report 24 Dec 2016 23:08

And to you gins happy Christmas <3

PricklyHolly

PricklyHolly Report 24 Dec 2016 23:14

A very merry Christmas to you too Gins.

And a happy year of researching to everyone in 2017.

Prickles. xxx

<3 <3 <3

Sylvia

Sylvia Report 24 Dec 2016 23:32

Happy Christmas Gins.x

safc

safc Report 24 Dec 2016 23:45

and you gins and everyone

merry christmas and happy new year

abby

:-)

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 25 Dec 2016 07:53

Happy Christmas to you too Gins, and all the best for 2017, let's hope it's a good one!...(and healthy)

I'm also wishing all other GR helpers the same, (may be saying the same here as every other year, lol) but it really is a pleasure to work alongside you all, you all do a grand job, and hopefully GR will still 'remain' for us all!...

To those Members we have lost, I know there are some, (and a few I have met) thinking of you, and just raising a coffee mug here, lol.

Have a good time everybody, wherever you are, whatever you are doing, take care.

Cheers!.

Chris :)

ArgyllGran

ArgyllGran Report 25 Dec 2016 11:33

You couldn't have said it better, Chris.

Happy Christmas to all of you!

malyon

malyon Report 25 Dec 2016 12:43

happy Christmas to you and your family <3 x

alviegal

alviegal Report 25 Dec 2016 13:39

Happy Christmas to you and yours Gins!

Chris, you've said what we all feel, I think, so best wishes to all the helpers on genes.

We've broken through quite a few brick walls this year but it's always been a team effort. here's to breaking through many more in 2017. xx <3 <3 <3

Ru

Ru Report 25 Dec 2016 17:34

I like that - Brick Walls - sounds like Pink Floyd, but how true and what a great way of thinking.

Best Wishes to you all. <3

Mel Fairy Godmother

Mel Fairy Godmother Report 26 Dec 2016 18:23

Late to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas but wishing you all a Happy, Healthy New Year for 2017 to all the helpers on here whoever they may be.

Love and many wishes Mel

<3 <3 <3

Dea

Dea Report 26 Dec 2016 18:31

I've just made it here as well - Lots of love to all.........................

Dea Xxx

Linda

Linda Report 27 Dec 2016 20:59

Hope everyone had a lovely Christmas

All the best for 2017 <3