Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Marion Rowe

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Susan

Susan Report 15 May 2017 18:00

Hi,
Not sure if anyone can point me in the right direction I am looking for the final resting place of Marion Rowe, I know she died on 5/03/1938 district of Wandsworth age 81
many thanks

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it

Shirley~I,m getting the hang of it Report 15 May 2017 18:53

Have you tried deceased online

If she isn't listed then try the Parks and Cemetery dept of the local council giving them the details from the death cert

Chris Ho :)

Chris Ho :) Report 15 May 2017 19:17

Marion Rowe - Burial - 09/03/1938

http://burials.wandsworth.gov.uk/

Chris :)

Susan

Susan Report 16 May 2017 08:44

Thank you both for your help, will certainly look into both options
Sue

Susan

Susan Report 20 May 2017 17:59

Hi Thank you for your input, I searched burials wandsworth and located where Marion was laid to rest, we visited on Friday unfortunately there is no headstone to mark the grave, but a groundsman helped us , we also found out that her husband is buried there as well
Thank you
Sue