Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Maroline edith hill 1951

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 20 May 2017 13:53

Hi everyone ive found the birth of maroline in 1951 but i cant find any marriage or record of her since 1969. Born in Hackney from birth certificate but was in Ashford in 1969 then cant find where gone from there.
Ive search bmd records but cant find anything other than her birth.
Can someone advise what other things to search or could she have gone abroad.

Regards Sharonrose

Rambling

Rambling Report 20 May 2017 14:16

Not seeing anything for her except birth, I wonder if she used her middle name instead?

possible for parents?

Marriages Mar 1941 (>99%)

Foster Edith Hill Hackney 1b 681
Hill George W Foster

possible sibling Roger W Hill bn 1946?

Mary

Mary Report 20 May 2017 14:17

Have you contacted Sarah who has her on her tree on here?

Maryb.

sharonrose

sharonrose Report 20 May 2017 20:25

Thank you i had thought the same and notice that fathers middle name willson spelt like this way was maiden name of his mother. Cant find marriage or children for roger w hill. I have sent a message to sarah today and waiting for reply. With the spelling of first name being unique way i thought wolud be easy to find or that if married she probably spelt name with maraline or maralyn.

Sharonrose