Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

FMP Look up Please

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Alan

Alan Report 28 May 2017 12:54

Could some one please look at the 19 September 1837 - Hertford Mercury and Reformer - Hertford, Hertfordshire and give me the details about George Austin who lived in Berkhamsted.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Alan.

Dea

Dea Report 28 May 2017 13:08

It is a death announcement for a Mr. George Austin TURNOR so not who you think, I am afraid??

Dea x

Alan

Alan Report 28 May 2017 13:38

Hello Dea.

Thank you for that information.

I did ask because I had looked through the 1837 Hertfordshire deaths and could not find a death for a George Austin Turnor/Turner/Tumor.

All I could find was George Austin (age 40 from GRO) Jul-Aug-Sep 1837 Berkhamstead Hertfordshire.

Would you please be kind enough to let me know what the item says.

Alan.

AustinQ

AustinQ Report 28 May 2017 14:00

Hertford Mercury and Reformer - Tuesday 19 September 1837

Deaths:
On Friday the 8th inst, at Berkhamstead, Mr George Austin Turnor, who bore a very painful affliction with exemplary patience and christian resignation.

Marked As Answer Marked as Answered

Alan

Alan Report 28 May 2017 14:05

Hello AustinQ.

Thank you very much for that information and your time.

Alan.