Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Audrey thompson born 1930

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Vera

Vera Report 29 May 2005 13:11

Help iam looking for children of audrey thompson, i know she was married but dont know his name, she had about 5 children, but iam not sure. I do know one was called Norma. She lost her children when she left the family home and met my father thomas davison, they never married but they had 3 children one being me vera, then jane and tommy. I did meet norma when i was a child several times, but due to my mums constant ill health norma who was married to ken and had a son stopped visiting, I would dearly like to meet my step brothers and sisters, if anyone knows of norma who may have lived in southsheilds area please would you get in contact. Sadley my mum Audrey died last year having fought cancer for four years, she did not talk about the family she left but i know she suffered with the guilt. Please please anyone who knows anything please get in contact as i know nothing about my mothers past. Vera Davison

Unknown

Unknown Report 29 May 2005 14:04

If you put this on the Trying to Find board you may have better luck. Norma will probably be married and if you knew her married name somebody could perhaps check the electoral roll for you. nell

malyon

malyon Report 26 Apr 2017 12:19

please remove your email address not allowed try sending a message by clicking on name

Rambling

Rambling Report 26 Apr 2017 12:20

Emma, it isn't a good idea to put your email address on here and your post may be removed.

Click on Vera's name to send a private message, if she has kept the same email address she will receive notification from GR and will be able to reply even if she is not now a paying member of GR. Good luck :-)