Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Julie Scott

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Julie

Julie Report 22 Nov 2006 18:55

i am daughter of denys throsell. henry throsell was my grandfather. anyone wishing to contact me to find out what info i have please email on [email protected] thanks.

Keith

Keith Report 3 Feb 2016 23:00

Hi Julie, I hope you get this message. I am cousin of your Dads. My Mum and your Grandad Henry were brother and sister. I would love to share my family information with you.

Kind regards

Sandra Swinton x :-D

+++DetEcTive+++

+++DetEcTive+++ Report 3 Feb 2016 23:22

Welcome to GR Sandra.

As Julie posted this, her only post, back in 2006 she may not be expecting a reply.

Try sending her a personal message (PM) by clicking on her name. If she still has the same linked email address, she will be told that you are trying to contact her. Although non-subscriping members aren't able to initiate contact, they are able to reply to a message.

You can check at any time to see if she has read your message. Look in your 'Sent Messages' box on this site. Unread ones have an envelope icon next to them.

As she has added an email address to her post (which is against the sites T&C) you could try emailing her.

Good luck