Find Ancestors

Top tip - using the Genes Reunited community

Welcome to the Genes Reunited community boards!

• The Genes Reunited community is made up of millions of people with similar interests. Discover your family history and make life long friends along the way.
  • You will find a close knit but welcoming group of keen genealogists all prepared to offer advice and help to new members.
  • And it's not all serious business. The boards are often a place to relax and be entertained by all kinds of subjects.
  • The Genes community will go out of their way to help you, so don’t be shy about asking for help.

Quick Search

Single word search

Icons

• No new posts
  • Thread closed
  • Stickied, new posts
  • Stickied, no new posts

Trying to find Tredcroft

ProfilePosted byOptionsPost Date

Bo

Bo Report 26 Apr 2007 17:12

I am trying to find descendents or information on the following Tredcroft (boys and girls) who all appeared to emigrate to Canada in the early 1900s. Their mother Mabel Lucy Ann Tredcroft nee Pigott died in 1894. I can't find her husband Henry Edward Tredcroft bn 1852 after the 1901 census on UK records. Edward Lancelot B bn 1879 in Derby, died 1966 in British Columb Arthur Francis br 1880 in Derby, died 1953 in British Columbia Bernard Eversfield bn 1886 in Thingoe Suffolk Ernest Henry bn 1890 in Thingoe Suffolk died 1954 in BC. There were also 5 sisters - Edith Barbara bn 1883 in London Mabel A bn in 1885 in London Dorothy Rosalie bn 1889 in Thingoe Suffolk Margaret Frances bn 1892 in Bedford Theodosia Isabella bn 1894 in Bedford Any information or help would be appreciated. Many thanks Harriet Cozens

Nicholas

Nicholas Report 27 Jan 2015 16:43

I know it is some years since your query - are you still looking for this information?

regards

Nick Fleet
Tunbridge Wells, UK

Jacqueline

Jacqueline Report 27 Jan 2015 16:49

To try to contact Bo, click on the name and send a message

If the e-mail hasn't changed, GR will send notification